Monday, January 3, 2011

New Obsession

So lately, I've been putting in some overtime at work which involves me getting up at 5:30am everyday to be at work by 6:45ish. It's been rough, to say the least. I am definitely not a morning person, so it's been a real adjustment for me. I'll be fine until around 1:30pm or so...then it hits me. I'm exhausted. I think, "I really can't do this", or "The extra $350 on my paychecks is not even near worth getting up an hour earlier", or "Quitting my job and getting unemployment would be a better option than this". It's really pathetic how important sleep is to me, actually. Then I remember this:
Vanilla Chai Tea.
It saves me. Once I remember it, my day seems to get so much better! Again, pathetic. I don't care though, it works. That's all I need.
Lately I've been super sick with Laryngitis and sound like a 12 year old boy going through puberty. My throat hurts constantly. All I want to do is snuggle up in a huge blanket and watch old movies. Even THINKING of getting out of bed makes me want to throw up. But once I get my Vanilla Chai? Well, it helps ease the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment