Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Him

As I mentioned in the last post, I've been putting in some overtime hours which includes Saturdays. Yes, Saturdays. EW. I don't have a key to the building, so I'm at the mercy of the other two girls that are also putting in overtime hours. They have kids, so they like going in early on Saturday mornings so they can have the rest of the day to get things done. They like to be at work between 4:00am and 5:00am. Yeah, it's insane. So last Saturday, I went to work and got home around 8:30am. Chad was still sleeping so I tip toed into the bedroom and slowly tried to get into bed without waking him up. When I lifted up the covers, Chad put his arm out, I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. Nothing needed to be said. At that moment, I felt so much love for that boy. Being wrapped up in his arms is the greatest feeling in the world.
I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment