Monday, April 20, 2009

Chad and Kate

1.Where did you meet? At a friends house watching a Boise Burn basketball game
2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? He's pretty cute :)
3.What was he wearing? Honestly...I can't remember. haha
4.Where was the first time you kissed this person? In his parents theater room
5.Where did you go for your first date? We went to PF Changs, then to the train depot (even though there was a wedding there and it was super crowded), then we went to a lookout point over all of Boise. It was perfect!
6. When were you officially a couple? Well we dated for a long time and never had the "DTR talk" until May 16th 2008
7.How did he/she ask you out? He told me he liked me well enough to take me on a "real" date haha
8.Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes he did! June 5, 2008 at the lookout point where we had our first date! Totally caught me off guard
9.Do you and this person have kids together? Not yet...
10.Have you ever broken the law with this person? I don't think so
11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? the day I met him
12.Do you get along with his family? Absolutely! They're wonderful
14.Do you see him as your partner in your future? For time and all eternity :)
15.What is the best gift he gave you? Anything sentimental. Even if it's just a little note when I wake up in the morning. I love that sappy stuff
16.What is one thing He does that gets on your nerves? When he doesn't defend himself when I'm mad at him haha He's TOO perfect sometimes
17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Married with babies running all over the place. Probably still here in Boise
18.What causes the most arguments? I'm not going to answer that lol
19.How long have you been together? Married 8 months and dated about 5 months before that. Loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment