Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Valentine's Day Weekend

Chad and I had such a good weekend celebrating Valentine's Day! It started on Friday when Chad had these beautiful flowers delivered to my work.

I've never had that happen so it was such a nice surprise! Then the next day we woke up and Chad said we were going to a hotel that night. If you know me, you know I love staying in hotels. It's like a fun little vacation. It doesn't even matter where it is, it can be down the street for all I care! So I assumed we'd spend the day at home and that night go to the hotel. Well he kept telling me to pack and get ready so we could go. I didn't really understand what the hurry was
so I kept putting it off (taking a nap, watching The Office, etc). Then finally around 4:30 Chad said we needed to go. So I got my things ready and we were on the road. As we started driving he went down a road that leads to McCall (which is kind of a resort town up in the mountains), so I started getting confused/excited. I didn't want to get my hopes up because A: I found it hard to believe he'd be able to get a hotel and B: I love McCall and I didn't want to be disappointed if that wasn't where we were going. But it was!

Chad being all cute

Here's me, all kinds of excited.

Such a beautiful drive this time of year
The room
It had a huge jacuzzi!
And a fireplace!

Later that night we went out to dinner, got some frozen yogurt and watched movies. It was so much fun and such a nice little getaway! I should've taken more pictures but I forgot.
Anyway, thanks Chad for an incredible weekend. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment