Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ABC's of Me

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was fun. Plus I never have anything to blog about for the two people who read this. So for you two, here you go.

Age: 21 (22 in 11 days!)
Bed size: queen
Chore you hate: folding laundry. i hate it so much.
Dogs: i want a border collie- cute and smart
Essential start of your day: kiss from my hubby. and a shower. not necessarily at the same time :)
Favorite color: green
Gold or silver: silver. although i'm warming up to the idea of gold
Height: 5’6″
Instruments I play (or have played): piano
Job title: Office Administrator
Kids: nope.
Live: each day as if it were your last
Mom’s name: Patrice- she rocks.
Nickname: Chad calls me mariposa hermosa. and i guess Kate is technically a nickname.
Overnight hospital stays: nope!
Pet peeve: bad drivers and complainers.
Quote from a movie: it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. indiana jones wears one.
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister
Time you wake up: 6:45 every day
Underwear: yes?
Vegetables you dislike: lima beans, peppers and onions. yuck
What makes you run late: Chad. i'm a prompt person without him!
X-rays you’ve had done: one when i broke my arm, and one last month when i was checked for pneumonia.
Yummy food you make: parmesan garlic chicken
Zoo animal: penguins are my all time fav! so cute

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! For pet peeves I thought you should add Douglas playing that song on the piano (if you could call it a song...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I totally forgot about that! That was a definite pet peeve. The minute I read that I heard the "song" hahaha

    ReplyDelete